Chicken Stir Fry has tender chicken and vegetables in a delicious sauce. This chicken stir fry recipe will be on your table in 20 minutes for a healthy weeknight dinner that’s easy to make and the whole family will love!
Stir Fry Sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup soy sauce, low sodium recommended (see note)
- 1-2 tbsp honey, to taste
Chicken Stir Fry
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 1/2-inch (4 cm) cubes
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, or carrots, sliced
- 2 cups broccoli, florets
- 2 tsp cornstarch, mixed with 2 tsp water
Extra Seasoning – Optional
- 1 tsp Asian sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
More delicious recipes :
- The Best Chicken Chow Mein Recipe (VIDEO)
- Easy Sweet and Sour Chicken Recipe
- Easy Edible Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- You can substitute cubed chicken thighs for chicken breasts.
- A quality low-sodium soy sauce such as San-J or Kikkoman is ideal. To make this dish gluten-free, use coconut aminos instead.
- Avoid crowding the pan to ensure the chicken browns properly. Fry in batches if needed.