These Oreo balls are such a fun and easy treat to make! Just 3 ingredients and they’re no-bake. Oreo Balls are made with crushed Oreo cookies mixed with cream cheese and covered with melted chocolate. These sweet treats melt in your mouth with delicious chocolatey Oreo flavors. You can make this recipe for a Christmas party or any other occasion. Follow this simple tutorial for the best ever Oreo truffles!
- 39 Oreo cookies, or cookie sandwiches (14-oz)
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 12 oz semisweet chocolate, chopped (1 cup melted)*
- 12 oz white chocolate, chopped (1 cup melted)*
- gold and silver sprinkles, optional
Also try other DELICIOUS recipe :
- Simple and Easy White Chocolate Mousse Recipe (VIDEO)
- Rich and Moist Chocolate Cake Recipe (VIDEO)
- Easy Sweet and Sour Chicken Recipe
SUPER EASY Oreo Balls Video
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN to your Recipes board on Pinterest!