These juicy oven baked chicken breasts come out perfect each and every time! Say goodbye to dry chicken with this easy recipe for tender and flavorful chicken breasts.
FOR THE CHICKEN BREASTS
- 4 (1 pound) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 cups lukewarm water about 90 to 105 degrees Fahrenheit
- 1/4 cup salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
CHICKEN SEASONING BLEND
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, (optional – chicken will have absorbed some of the salt from the salted water)
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked or sweet paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- fresh chopped parsley, for garnish
READERS ALSO MADE THESE RECIPES :
- The Best Chicken Marinade Ever – Easy Chicken Marinade Recipe (VIDEO)
- Easy Baked Chicken in Creamy Garlic Sauce (VIDEO)
- Perfect Easy Lemon Butter Chicken
HOW TO STORE COOKED CHICKEN BREASTS
- Refrigerate cooked and completely cooled chicken breasts in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
HOW TO FREEZE COOKED CHICKEN BREASTS
- Wrap each cooked chicken breast in plastic wrap, then add a layer of aluminum foil over the plastic wrap.
- Transfer the wrapped chicken breasts to a freezer bag and freeze for 4 months.
- When ready to use, remove from freezer and set in the fridge overnight to thaw out.