These juicy oven baked chicken breasts come out perfect each and every time! Say goodbye to dry chicken with this easy recipe for tender and flavorful chicken breasts.
- 4 (1 pound) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 cups lukewarm water about 90 to 105 degrees Fahrenheit
- 1/4 cup salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, (optional – chicken will have absorbed some of the salt from the salted water)
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked or sweet paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- fresh chopped parsley, for garnish
READERS ALSO MADE THESE RECIPES :
- The Best Chicken Marinade Ever – Easy Chicken Marinade Recipe (VIDEO)
- Easy Baked Chicken in Creamy Garlic Sauce (VIDEO)
- Perfect Easy Lemon Butter Chicken
HOW TO STORE COOKED CHICKEN BREASTS
- Refrigerate cooked and completely cooled chicken breasts in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
HOW TO FREEZE COOKED CHICKEN BREASTS
- Wrap each cooked chicken breast in plastic wrap, then add a layer of aluminum foil over the plastic wrap.
- Transfer the wrapped chicken breasts to a freezer bag and freeze for 4 months.
- When ready to use, remove from freezer and set in the fridge overnight to thaw out.