Flavorful marinated chicken avocado salad to knock your socks off! It’s to die for!! The chicken is marinated in a flavorful marinade, and the salad is dressed with that same flavorful marinade. It’s deliciously healthy.
Also try other chicken recipe : The Best Chicken Marinade Ever
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 chicken thighs or 2 breasts
- 2 bunches of romaine lettuce
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup mini mozzarella / bocconcini cheese balls
- 1/4 cup basil leaves, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Whisk marinade ingredients together to combine. Place chicken into a shallow dish; pour 4 tablespoons of the dressing / marinade onto the chicken and stir around to evenly coat chicken. Reserve the untouched marinade to use as a dressing.
- Heat about one teaspoon of oil in a large grill pan or skillet over medium-high heat and grill or sear chicken fillets on each side until golden, crispy and cooked through. Once chicken is cooked, set aside and allow to rest.
- Slice chicken into strips and prepare salad with lettuce, avocado slices, tomatoes, mozzarella cheese and chicken. Top with basil strips; drizzle with the remaining dressing; serve.
More delicious recipes : Quick and Easy Baked Cabbage Meatballs
Easy Marinated Chicken and Avocado Salad VIDEO
If you enjoy this video, please subscribe.. Thanks
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!