Anyone can make this Easy One Pan Honey Garlic Chicken Recipe. Only 20-30 minutes to make this special dish. You can serve it with rice for either lunch or dinner. Your family will love it!
- 1½ lbs. (675g) Chicken breast, cut into small chunks
- Black pepper to taste
- 5 cloves, Garlic – minced
- 1/4 bunch Parsley
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Soy sauce, low sodium
- 1/4 tablespoons (60ml) Water
- 4 tablespoons (85g) Honey
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- Rice for serving
- Green onions for garnish
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!