This easy garlic butter chicken wings recipe is out of this world juicy and delicious. The wings are coated in a flavorful garlic butter parmesan sauce. Its such an easy chicken wings recipe. Serve these tasty wings during game day or your next party. But be warned – they might just disappear in an instant!
- CHICKEN WINGS ( i used about 10 whole chicken wings, you’ll get 20 wings when you cut each into two)
- salt and pepper to taste ( i used about 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pepper)
- 1 and 1/2 tsp onion salt
- 1/4 cup butter
- 10 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 and 1/2 Tbs barbecue sauce
More delicious recipes :
- Best Honey Butter Fried Chicken Recipe
- Best Ever & Easy Baked Chicken Drumsticks (VIDEO)
- Easy Shrimp Scampi Recipe with Fettuccini (VIDEO)
Super Easy Garlic Butter Chicken Wings VIDEO :
If you enjoy this video, please subscribe.. Thanks
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!