You won’t believe how easy this comes together in just 25 minutes – perfect for those busy weeknights! This easy shrimp scampi recipe is so good! The shrimp scampi sauce is served over a delicious fettuccini pasta, combined with all the right flavors for an easy weeknight or weekend dinner.
*You can double the recipe
- 1/2 lb fettuccini pasta
- 1 Tbs olive oli
- 1 Tbs Tbs butter ( to sauce the shrimp)
- 1 and 1/2 lb shrimp
- 5 cloves garlic, minces
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- juice from one lemon
- 2 Tbs Fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup white wine, optional
- 3 Tbs butter, for the sauce
You can serve with a sprinkle of grated parmesan cheese and fresh parsley.
Read more our recipe :
- Super Easy Foil Salmon and Asparagus in Garlic Butter Sauce (VIDEO)
- Easy Shrimp and Vegetable Stir Fry Noodles Recipe (VIDEO)
- Super Easy Lemon Garlic Butter Salmon Recipe (VIDEO)
Easy Shrimp Scampi Recipe with Fettuccini Pasta VIDEO
If you enjoy this video, please subscribe.. Thanks
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!