This colorful and crunchy kale slaw is super power food! It’s packed with tasty, good-food-you plant based protein, vitamins, and antioxidants, plus it’s pretty darn easy on the eyes. Crunchy, healthy, and completely addictive. This Sunflower Crunch Kale and Cabbage Salad has it ALL going on!!
- 1 small head green cabbage chopped into a small dice
- 1 half head purple cabbage chopped into a small dice
- 2 medium carrots peeled and chopped into a small dice
- 2 cups kale ribs removed and chopped into a small dice
- ½ cup bacon bits
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup apple cider or apple juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1½ tablespoon apple cider vinegar
Read more our recipe :
- Serving size = 1 cup
- This salad is best made ahead and allowed to sit in the refrigerator at least 4 hours, but overnight is best. Stir well before serving.
- Store in an air-tight container for up to 7 days in the refrigerator.