When two worlds collide – baked potatoes mashed with cream cheese, cheddar and jalapeno pepper, stuffed into a potato shell and baked to perfection, topped with jalapeno slices. It’s a mashup recipe – jalapeno poppers and twice baked potatoes. Addictive! Food comas have never been more delicious!!
- Large Baking Tray
- Large Mix Bowl & Spatula
- Cheese Grater
- Pan (for frying bacon)
- Sharp Knife & Chopping Board (for chives)
Ingredients (check list):
- 4 large Baking Potatoes
- 9oz / 250g Bacon, cooked & chopped
- 5.3oz / 150g Cheddar, grated
- 5.3oz/ 150g Cream Cheese
- 3 fresh Jalapeños, deseeded & finely diced (see notes)
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1/4 – 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- Salt & Black Pepper, to taste
- Olive Oil, as needed
- Sour Cream, to serve
- Fresh Chives, to serve
Read more our recipe :
- Best Creamy Mashed Potatoes Recipe (VIDEO)
- Quick and Easy Baked Cabbage Meatballs (VIDEO)
- Broccoli and Cheese Casserole Recipe (VIDEO)
PIN IT NOW TO SAVE FOR LATER!
If you like the recipe, please share it.