The easier way to enjoy a chicken enchilada, all the makings of a chicken enchilada but with rice. It’s simply delicious! Everyone will want the recipe when you tell them how quick and easy it is to make.
- 2 cups Basmati rice uncooked
- 1 cup white cheddar shredded
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- 3 chicken breasts cooked and shredded
- 20 oz Enchilada sauce I used Old El Paso
- 16 oz refried beans I used Old El Paso
- 11 oz corn kernel drained (1 can)
- cilantro for garnish
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper freshly ground
Read more our recipe :
- Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Casserole (VIDEO)
- Broccoli and Cheese Casserole Recipe (VIDEO)
- Jalapeño Popper Loaded Potatoes
Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.