Cheddar Ranch Potatoes is an easy casserole to make when company is coming or the weekend is here. Baked in the oven, this easy side dish is chock full cheddar, and potatoes.
for 10 servings
- 9 red potatoes
- ½ cup ranch dressing(120 g)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese(100 g)
- ¼ cup fresh chives(10 g), chopped
Read more our recipe :
- Easy Oven Roasted Zucchini and Squash
- Quick and Easy Baked Cabbage Meatballs (VIDEO)
- Jalapeño Popper Loaded Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200˚C).
- Slice the potatoes in half, lengthwise, then slice each half lengthwise three times and across four times, to cube.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and drop in chopped potatoes, cook 10 minutes.
- Drain potatoes and mix in ranch, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Transfer to a 9×13-inch (23×33 cm) baking dish.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until nicely browned.
- While still hot, mix in cheddar and chives.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!