Simple, healthy and flavor packed chicken, rice, bell pepper, onion and black beans all cooked in foil packets. These foil packets make an incredibly delicious dinner or meal prep with no clean up required!
- 3 4 oz chicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 1 cup quick brown rice or white
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning 1 packet, see note below
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup mozzarella or cheddar cheese
- 1 cup bell pepper sliced into thin strips
- 1/4 cup onion sliced into thin strips
- 1/2 cup black beans
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lime cut into wedges optional
More delicious recipes :
- Easy Baked Chicken in Creamy Garlic Sauce (VIDEO)
- The Best Chicken Marinade Ever – Easy Chicken Marinade Recipe (VIDEO)
- Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Casserole (VIDEO)
To make your own taco seasoning for this recipe: combine 2 teaspoons chili powder, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/2 teaspoon onion powder, 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin, 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano, 1/4 teaspoon paprika, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon black .
For the Rice* I use instant “5 minute” rice (brown or white) for this recipe and have not tried it with regular rice. Some readers have had success with half-cooked rice.